Join us on Saturday, October 18th to Open the Newest Section of NRVT
- Official opening of the latest section of the east-side "Wilton Loop".
- Saturday, October 18th at 10:00 a.m.
- Meet at the commuter Park & Ride just north of Orem's Diner on Route 7 in Wilton (near the junction with Route 106, Wolfpit Rd). Parking is available at the same location.
- We will walk together to the ribbon-cutting site along 0.5 miles of level and gently climbing trail.
- The rain date is Sunday, October 19th.
- Watch out for details of a Facebook photo contest to coincide with the opening celebration. Win a handsome prize for your photo taken on the east-side "Wilton Loop".
PHOTOS - A local resident walks her dogs, and friends take a stroll, on the newest section of the NRVT on a sunny Friday morning.