Join us on Saturday, October 18th to Open the Newest Section of NRVT
- Official opening of the latest section of the east-side "Wilton Loop".
- Saturday, October 18th at 10:00 a.m. (rain date, Sunday, October 19th).
- Meet at the commuter Park & Ride just north of Orem's Diner on Route 7 in Wilton (near the junction with Route 106, Wolfpit Rd). Parking is available at the same location.
- We will walk together to the ribbon-cutting site along 0.5 miles of level and gently climbing trail.
- Brief remarks from trail sponsors, users, and town officials.
- Facebook photo contest - winner of a $250 Outdoor Sports Center gift certificate to be announced.
PHOTOS - A local resident walks her dogs, and friends take a stroll, on the newest section of the NRVT on a sunny Friday morning.